Saturday, July 18, 2009

Now I can drive & play..

So today I got back from my mission trip to boonville arkansas. It was a totally great experience serving Christ and it was my first trip as an adult advisor.. When I came back the drive + play kit I ordered off amazon was sitting waiting to be installed! The parts that wire it directly into the stereo are in still in the mail so I just wired it up via FM transmitter. It is probably the best FM transmitter I have seen but still not near CD quality which is what I am looking for. I am actually sitting in my car right now rocking out and blogging and stuff... But it is truely amazing. I love the click wheel and little screen that mounts on the dashboard. It was really easy to put it in, but the tricky part will be wiring it into the stereo. Anyways great thanks goes to callforhelp62 from the 'tek fan club online. He (or she) helped me and convinced me to get one (totally worth it). He also posted an amazing tutorial on how to install it into the stereo. (link: http://www.aztekfanclub.com/SMF/index.php/topic,8227.0.html). I will try and take photos, might now happen, I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment