Tuesday, August 18, 2009

122 Minutes and $171.10 Later...

Alright! So I ordered a HID kit the other day from v-leds and installed it tonight! It took me about 2 hours and now my lights are baller! I spent quite a few minutes trying to figure out the instructions until i figured i should just try and connect everything and that strategy worked quite well =)

i also tried to install my LED turn signals but i do not know how to wire the ballasts for it so i had to put the old ones back in.. oh and the LED red bulbs for my rear dome light do not fit either :angry: but i my HIDs do! =)

anywho, heres some pix! (for those of you who are HID-less and have no idea)
the photos make it look VERY blue, its more closer to a very clear white in real life. and i really like how far on the side it extends (see image)









No comments:

Post a Comment