Monday, August 10, 2009

Flaps for Mud

So I bought some mud flaps the other day off of amazon so that my lovely lil tek will be protected from all the salt in the winter.. They were only $30 total and installation was quite easy. Basically I lined up where I wanted them to be marked it. Then I drilled some holes in the flaps (and the car if necessary; front had holes already, back didnt) and then screwed the mud flaps on!

Here (Powerflow 6401 Pro-Fit Splash Guards-Car. 1 pair) are the ones I bought on amazon. I was fairly satisfied, however there is a crevice on them where dirt and stuff can build up when kicked up from the wheel. They fit nicely though and hopefully will last awhile.

Here are some photos...


Finished product:




me holding the flap in one hand, camera in the other- before installed

the goods..


No comments:

Post a Comment